Jasmine-Vanilla Body Balm - 50g
Jasmine-Vanilla Body Balm is made 100% with natural ingredients, no chemical additives. It is highly moisturising, ideal for dry skin and skin prone to eczema. Encourages skin cell renewal. A lovely scent combination to uplift your spirit and skin.
* Organic Raw Shea Butter: anti-inflammatory and deeply moisturizing. Aids in soothing itchiness & irritation.
* Babassu Oil: because of its natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, Babassu targets acne. The nourishing oil helps to promote healing of acne-related scarring. Brings relief to dry and itchy skin irritations such as eczema and psoriasis.
* Mango Butter: an excellent dry skin moisturiser.
* Organic Raw Cocoa Butter: a fantastic skin healing, anti aging mosituriser.
* Sweet Almond Oil: encourages smooth and mositurised skin.
* Jasmine essential oil: uplifting & relaxing scent, great for skin prone to dry skin and eczema. Encourages skin cell renewal.
* Vanilla absolute oil.
How to apply:
With oil based lotions, the rule of thumb is that a small amount goes a long way! Using an amount no bigger than a pea, rub and warm between hands and then apply to face, avoiding the area around the eyes. If you feel you still need more, then apply another small amount and so on. Allow cream to be fully absorbed by skin to avoid staining. For best results, please use within 6 months of purchase.
Please note that the colour and textures of creams may vary between batches due to the natural nature of the oils. Changes in temperature might make the cream more solid or more runny. Scent is lighter as essential oils evaporate quicker than synthetic fragrances.
Allergies: if you are allergic to any of the above oils, we can substitute an oil for one that is more suitable for you. Just drop me a line with your query.
Contains no nasties: no SLS/SLES, parabens, lanolin, urea, SEA, TEA, PEGs, colourants, petrochemicals, irritating emulsifiers, phthalates, propylene glycol, alcohol, harsh foaming agents, synthetic fragrances or artificial colouring.