This blend of organic coconut oil and tea tree essential oil has natural antiseptic and cleansing properties. Throughout history, tea tree leaves have been used to heal cuts, treat burns, and as a topical application for infections. When it comes to teeth it could be the best solution for healing gum disease.
- Fluoride free, SLS free & glycerin free
- Plaque reducing blend with organic coconut oil
- Supply: 100ml - 10 applications, 275ml - 25-30 applications
- Certified PETA cruelty-free & vegan
- Comes in recyclable glass bottle, aluminium lid and compostable box
Take 1-2 teaspoons of oil, swish it around the mouth for 5 up to 20 minutes before spitting out. The longer you hold the oil in your mouth the greater the effect. For the best results swish until the oil has turned a milky white, indicating that the bacteria has been “pulled” off.
Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Melaleuca Alternifolia Lea Oil*^, Tocopherol^. *Organic, ^Food Grade